[Nobbc] It's alive!

rlmossholder at comcast.net rlmossholder at comcast.net
Fri Feb 11 09:09:12 MST 2011

I was hoping to join everyone Dawson's run, but that's not going to happen. I got the Spitfire running yesterday! I went for a test run and realized that I have a lot of tuning work to do on the engine. She sputters, and is down on power. I think it's a little lean. The new suspension from PRI, on the other hand, is brilliant!

Is there anyone out there with experience tuning Webers? I have a single 45 DCOE that could use some help. I have made a lot of mods to the engine and a little help would be really appreciated. I would be happy to pay someone to come over and help.

Cheers,
Rich