[Nobbc] FW: Ron Engelhardt

MARK DARLEY markdarley at mac.com
Wed Aug 31 21:03:49 MDT 2011

I just arrived back from travel to the news of Ron's passing and your responses to it.

I have not been on enough drives or at enough events to have fully appreciated his contributions, but it is clear to me that he will me that he will be greatly missed.

Unfortunately the drive on Saturday conflicts with the annual Hog Island Race out of Inverness Yacht Club up Tomales Bay, but if you drive that section of Route One in the afternoon you may see us.

Liam,

In the spirit of keeping a strong MGA presence on the club drive, would you like to take "Mahitabel" out? I am confident that if she displays any unexpected foibles you will know how to get her home. (Actually she is running very strong since the new valve job, though, of course displaying the great British talent of dripping oil......and don't forget she has drum brakes!)

Give me a call,
Mark
415-310-5252

Sent from my iPad