[Nobbc] Fw: RIDE REMINDER

Sheryl techyes at pacbell.net
Wed Aug 31 13:35:16 MDT 2011

Dennis and Sheryl can be ride leaders for some of the rides.
I echo Johns comment "Ron's knowledge of the local roads was huge and mine is
not." but I guess that is what maps are for.
We will be there Saturday.
No other comments - the sadness has taken a few days to digest.

Dennis and Sheryl
1976 MGB x2