[Nobbc] Fw: RIDE REMINDER

Mike Gianandrea mvg1 at att.net
Wed Aug 31 11:28:48 MDT 2011

I agree with Greg about keeping the anniversary dates separate and
distinctive, just so long as we have a day to remember our friend Ron. We
have a great group of friends with different skills, backgrounds, and a good
assortment of cars, this is a group that we might not have had if not for
Ron and his friend Steve. I would hope that the club will go forward without
Ron, but certainly in his memory. I will see you all Saturday at Bad Ass 10
AM.

Michael Gianandrea