[Nobbc] Our friend, Ron Englehardt

Daniel Drummond dan at drummondlaw.com
Mon Aug 29 08:51:10 MDT 2011

As I read the various posts, I feel as if I should jump in and say something.  But as many of you have similarly expressed, I am finding it difficult to comprehend Ron's passing and don't really know what to say.  When I first read about his passing yesterday, I called Greg to let him know.  He already did of course and I couldn't find anything else to say.  Sorry Greg if I cut our call off a bit short.  Ron was just one of the nicest, friendliest guys I've ever met.  Never a bad word to say about anyone or anything.  I enjoyed every conversation I had with him and am sorry there were not more.  My heartfelt condolences to his family.  I will be there next Saturday.  Thanks, John, for stepping up.

Dan Drummond