[Nobbc] MY FRIEND RON: ride on.

JOHN KENNER jkenner at tamcab.com
Sun Aug 28 17:10:42 MDT 2011

Members,

I am having trouble comprehending this tragic loss.

Ron loved our club and we loved Ron.

I am glad that his last ride with the club was his favorite, our 10th
anniversary ride.

And from now on it should be known as the Ron Englehardt NOBBC Anniversary
Ride.

Ron always had a smile on his face, a warm gentle nature to him and never a
bad word about others.

All the best to his family.

Be sure that we will keep his beloved club alive.

Yesterday should have been our second ride of August. But of course we did
not hear from Ron.

We will have a lot to talk about as to how to split up Ron's duties as head
of the club.

I think our next ride should be next Saturday, September the 3rd. I think
Ron would have liked us to go out to Coleman Valley Road

and sit on the rock overlooking the Pacific Ocean and decide what to do
next.

I will be honored to lead this ride and will meet you all at Bad Ass Coffee
at 10am.

I am missing him greatly,

JOHN KENNER

510 231 6803 OFFICE

415 806 2457 CELL

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/png which had a name of image001.png]