[Nobbc] Anniversary Ride info

Ron Engelhardt nobbc at sonic.net
Tue Aug 2 18:49:03 MDT 2011

We will meet at 10 AM in the parking lot of the Warm Springs Dam (the
visitors center/fish hatchery). Bring a full tank and picnic lunch. This
is a remote area and there are no stores. The easiest way to get to the
Dam is to go up 101 to the Canyon Road exit in Geyserville. Left on
Canyon until the intersection of Dry Creek Rd then right to the Dam.

If you have folding chairs bring them as the tables at Fisk Mill Cove
are separated. There is a trail to a really nice overlook, a special
spot for Nobbc as it is the spot where we scattered Steve's ashes. After
lunch we can motor down the coast to Jenner and back from there via
River Rd. or continue down Hwy 1, your choice.

Skagg Springs is wild and remote, a paved over Deer trail, but it is
also quite beautiful and perfect for British sporting iron. See you
Saturday!