[Nobbc] 10 years old!

Ron Engelhardt nobbc at sonic.net
Mon Aug 1 11:11:58 MDT 2011

You are correct John. There are tables but they are far apart so we will
need to bring folding chairs (What? You don't have one or two in your
trunk?).

Our rides do tend to be a bit raw and casually planned but that's the
way it was originally designed...to drive the hell out of our cars. We
haven't lost too many people over the years ;-0

Looks like there will be no clear concensus on the route. If so, we will
stick with tradition and do Skagg Springs, final announcement in a few
days with details. I want to do an NOBBC "Gran Fondo" sometime soon
which will go out King Ridge anyway.