[Nobbc] California Mille

Tim tsthresh at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 28 18:13:23 MDT 2011

Hi Rod ,

Strange to tell but I was heading out up 101 to Cloverdale around 11am, and
drew up alongside a truck at the lights on Farmers Lane in Santa Rosa. The
driver leaned out to me and said, "heh, I just came in on River Road and
passed this great collection of old convertibles like MGs"!  What a pity I
was not under the overpass at River Rd when they all came through from
Calistoga......

Regards to all,
Tim