[Nobbc] California Mille

Rod Williams mowog at sonic.net
Thu Apr 28 16:52:49 MDT 2011

I caught up with the 2011 California Mille today at Rancho Nicasio in Marin
when they stopped for lunch. Just over the hill from my home in Petaluma so I
drove the B. Thought you folks might enjoy some snaps I took of the assembled
crowd. What a bunch of really nice car folks. Every one of them was friendly
and chatty. The highlight of my week. Even got to meet my favorite TV car
celebs, Wane Carini and Keith Martin, both really nice guys. If you get a
chance to see this next year, you shouldn't miss it

http://flic.kr/s/aHsjupBj66

--
Rod Williams
Petaluma, California