[Nobbc] WHAT A RIDE!!!!!!!!! Future Schedule

Clif & Deborah Williamson hawkview at sonic.net
Sat Apr 23 21:48:27 MDT 2011

I forth...fifth...and sixth that.  This was a great ride despite getting
left at the Cheese Factory.  We ended up going through Petaluma which has
changed quite a bit since our last visit.  At any rate the "It's it" mint
ice cream bar was worth it.
The roads out there were a hoot, especially along the bay.  Just love it
when the hills are green.
So thanks a bunch John for hosting this event.  We had a great time.
Clif and Deborah  74 Jensen Healey