[Nobbc] 4/23 FINAL COUNT

John Kenner jkenner at tamcab.com
Thu Apr 21 21:45:22 MDT 2011

The last place I looked downgraded the 30% chance of rain on Saturday to
overcast.

Hopefully it will all move on to Sunday. In any case I have covered areas to
set up

tables in if it should drizzle. If it looks worse we can skip the drive and
still have the bbq.

The final RSVP count as of now is 20 cars ( if Dawson brings 3 as he said he
might )

and 32 people ( if Dawson brings 4 as he said he might ).

I have food commitments as follows:

Pasta Salads     2

Potato Salads   2

Green salad or veggie dish  3

A bringer of fresh baguettes

deserts  3

sausage people  2

and a surprise beverage

plus water

so make your dish sizes accordingly.

and a whole lot of bbq chicken, probably some for your lunch the next day as
well.

Meeting at Bad Ass at 10am for a strict 10:30 departure

See You Soon,

JOHN KENNER

510 231 6803 P

415 806 2457 C

510 231 6805 F

tamalpais_s

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of image001.gif]