[Nobbc] [Fwd: car for photo shoot]

Ron Engelhardt nobbc at sonic.net
Thu Apr 21 16:49:16 MDT 2011

I just received this email and Abraham just called and spoke with me,
seems like a really nice fellow. He needs cars for a Lands End catalog
photoshoot in Cloverdale and Bodega Bay. He has been to our website, saw
and loved Norm's Jag. Unfortunately, he isn't interested in red cars
(like mine) but some of you lot may want to give this a try. Abraham
will be joining this list server to post directly or you can contact him
by email or the number below. He will be flying up from SoCal Saturday
but too late for our picnic. The shoot is between the 27th and the 4th.
I think this would be fun and there is a cash remuneration involved!