[Nobbc] LAST CALL FOR RSVP'S FOR APRIL 23RD

John Kenner jkenner at tamcab.com
Sun Apr 17 09:21:24 MDT 2011

Hello Club,

This is the last call for RSVP'S for the April 23rd Ride and BBQ at my place

in Sebastopol.

So far I have received RSVP'S for 27 people and 16 cars.

This statistic is for the nice people who have volunteered to bring side
dishes

so you know how much to make.

I have the following commitments:

pasta salad        2 dishes

potato salad      2 dishes

salad or veggie   3 dishes

desert               4 dishes

baguettes          1 supplier

So if any more of you would like to RSVP, I need to know by Tuesday.

After that I will send out the final count and start rounding up the
chickens.

We could still use beverages, sausages, chips, sausages and sausages.

We will be meeting at Bad Ass coffee at 10am for a strict 10:30 am
departure.

We will head out highway 12 to Freestone Valley Ford Road which we will take
to Highway 1.

We will go down the Coast to just before Pt Reyes Station where we will head
east to the Cheese Factory. Any Marin Members who wish to meet us there are
always welcome to do so. We should be at the Cheese Factory at about
11:30ish.  We will stop there for approx. 15 minutes then head

back north via Marshall road to Wilson Hill Road to Chelano Valley Road and
I'll work out the rest later this week. Arriving at my place between 12:30
and 1pm for lunch.

A final email with final route details will be forthcoming during the week.

Prepare to have fun with a big turnout. We have lots of couples coming on
this ride and most

of them are only bringing 1 car.

Happy Trails,

JOHN KENNER

510 231 6803 P

415 806 2457 C

510 231 6805 F

tamalpais_s

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of image001.gif]