[Nobbc] CSRG Drive

RACER BUD budscars at comcast.net
Mon Apr 4 19:32:52 MDT 2011

It was a Terrific weekend......Thanks to all of you who were able to
attend...Your attendence made  it an even better event!..
I've been a member of NOBBC for about 9-10 years, .. I didn't realize til' a
couple of weeks ago that there is an active NOBBC email group(my
fault).....Please come to more of our vintage racing events....We love it
when you guys come to our pits and grab a chair....This is Family!...
Racer Bud...CSRG Spitfire #21