[Nobbc] MGB overdrive trans in sacto

Liam O'Flaherty liamof at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 27 22:06:09 MDT 2010

Hey guys,

I was surfing and found what seems to be a real deal in the sacto craigslist
for a MGB Overdrive transmission with cross member and shorter driveshaft for
$250

Looks like the later type (5 main )transmission so I can't use it, but I am
sure someone in the club can.
no financial interest just passing it along.

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/pts/2029281423.html

Happy trails,

Liam

On Oct 27, 2010, at 7:56 PM, Ron Engelhardt wrote:

> I have no idea. I guess you could call the listed number for
details...didn't seem to be any on the website.