[Nobbc] JB 007s DB5

G. Mugele mewgull at sonic.net
Wed Oct 27 18:40:50 MDT 2010

The Machine Gun option....

This is a detail shot from the James Bond Aston Martin that just sold
at auction.  The indicator lights look an awful lot like those on
Series Land Rovers
and various other contemporary Brit cars.  Maybe I should check and
make sure I didn't get the guns.

http://www.autoblog.com/photos/james-bonds-aston-martin-db5/#3514751

I needed that option on 101 yesterday when someone cut me off and
slammed on the brakes to get to an exit as I nearly rear-ended them.

Of course, the Land Rover really did have a twin 50 cal option, but I
suspect US customs and/or ATF might have put up a fuss about that.
Still, the mounting hardware was listed in the optional hardware
catalogue.

It's fun to look at all the other photos of it too.

G. Mugele
mewgull at mugele.net

*** I am certain there is too much certainty in the world.   --
Michael Crichton