[Nobbc] Ride 10/9

Ron Engelhardt nobbc at sonic.net
Sat Oct 9 00:14:43 MDT 2010

We're doing something a little different tomorrow, meeting members of
the MGOC for a joint ride led by Andy and Marla Preston. Here's what
they have to say about it:

Hello Ron and all NoBBCers.  Marla and I will be leading an MG Owners Club
(MGOC) tour of Sonoma Wine Country this Saturday October 9th. and would like
to extend an invitation to the NoBBC to join us.  We will be meeting at
Sonoma Valley Bagel and Cafi at 350 Rohnert Park Expressway, at 9:00 and
leaving at 9:30 prompt.  We will be touring the back roads through Valley
Ford, Freestone, Occidental, and Forestville to our first stop at
<http://www.kozlowskifarms.com/> Kozlowski Farms (a specialty foods store).
We will then continue up Westside Road through Russian River Valley and Dry
Creek Valley to the famous  <http://www.franciscoppolawinery.com/> Francis
Ford Coppola Winery, for our second stop.  After which we will head to
Adel's diner in Healdsburg for lunch around 1:00 p.m.

If you would like to join us please RSVP so that I can confirm numbers at
Coppola Winery and reservations at Adels diner for lunch.

I think the route has since been altered to avoid Levi's Gran Fondo
(6000 Bicyclists) which goes through Occidental.