[Nobbc] MGOC Sonoma Wine Country Tour

Marinelli, Ronald J Mariner at sutterhealth.org
Wed Oct 6 12:22:00 MDT 2010

Andy,
Going to do my best to make it.
Count me in w/ passenger, for 2.

(the other) Ron
58 AH

-----Original Message-----
From: nobbc-bounces at autox.team.net [mailto:nobbc-bounces at autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of andy preston
Sent: Tuesday, October 05, 2010 10:09 AM
To: 'North Bay British Car Club'
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] MGOC Sonoma Wine Country Tour

Ron, thanks for the catch on Levi's ride.  That would have been a
disaster; we would have been passing through Occidental at the same time
as 6000 cyclists and all their support vehicles.  I can only imagine
what chaos that would have been.  I have revised the first section of
the tour, so it's not as interesting but at least we won't be
conflicting with Levi's group.

Thanks Andy