[Nobbc] Steve's TR4A IRS is up for grabs!

Ron Engelhardt nobbc at sonic.net
Fri Oct 1 12:22:14 MDT 2010

Any early club member can attest to the excellent condition of this car.
Steve kept her it top condition mechanically and looks both. Maybe not a
hundred point car but not too far off. I'll try to find some old club
pictures and see if Tcherek can post them on our web page. I'm really
busy with family stuff now so it might be a while.