[Nobbc] Steve's TR4A IRS is up for grabs!

norman.v at comcast.net norman.v at comcast.net
Fri Oct 1 10:15:39 MDT 2010

competition?
----- Original Message -----
From: "Clif & Deborah Williamson" <hawkview at sonic.net>
To: "North Bay British Car Club" <nobbc at autox.team.net>
Sent: Friday, October 1, 2010 9:03:57 AM
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] Steve's TR4A IRS is up for grabs!

Hello Ron
Clif here. B I just talked to Dee. B She is going to send photos, but it looks
like it will be difficult to be part of this sale since it is happening in
Colorado. B She is going to send me photos today. B She said she has two
people that are going to be seeing the car Saturday so it would seem any
offer would have to be made sight unseen other than the photos. B Do you or
anybody else have any first hand knowledge of the condition and perhaps an
evaluation. B $10-12K seems like a really good deal, but condition is
everything.
Thanks,
Clif B 74 JH