[Nobbc] (no subject)

Rod Williams mowog at sonic.net
Sun Nov 28 19:06:12 MST 2010

On Nov 28, 2010, at 4:46 PM, Al Garber wrote:

> Does anyone know anything about this New Years event?

I have driven this several times and it's always great fun. Meeting is in
Sausalito, rain or shine. A few years ago it was raining so hard that the 101
at Nick's Cove was closed due to flooding and we had to make an impromptu
route change. Always some fun  and interesting cars. The Porsche and the Lotus
drivers always tear out ahead of the rest but those of us that want to have a
great drive with beautiful views of both scenery and great old cars have a
ball. Get your entry in soon; I believe entry closes on Dec 1.

--
Rod Williams
Petaluma, California