[Nobbc] The Spitfire is home!

rlmossholder at comcast.net rlmossholder at comcast.net
Wed Nov 24 18:45:49 MST 2010

Hi Andrew,

There always seems to be something with the electrical on these cars. Most of it is due to one temporary fix after another by previous owners. I would suggest replacing both switches, and occasionally cleaning the contacts. A little maintenance goes a long way. Try doing a search for Triumph Spitfire on ebay. You might find the same parts for less money.

As a side note: I have replaced the Lucas wiring loom and fuse block with a modern GM unit. There was so much patch work in the wiring I didn't have a choice. I have also replaced the light bulbs around the car with LEDs.

Cheers,
Rich