[Nobbc] SUNDAY AFTER THANKSGIVING RIDE

John Kenner jkenner at tamcab.com
Wed Nov 24 11:18:29 MST 2010

Happy Thanksgiving to you all,

Here is my plan for Sundays ride.

We will meet at Bad Ass Coffee at 11am.

I would like to depart by 11:20. Dress warmly.

I do know that some of us have heaters in our cars.

Then we will go over Mark Springs Road to Calistoga

and turn right and go down to St. Helena where

we will cut across to Silverado Trail and return to Calistoga

to have lunch at Buster's BBQ.

I thought after lunch we could head north on 128 to

Chalk Hill Road and return to Santa Rosa that way.

See you Sunday.

JOHN KENNER

510 231 6803 P

415 806 2457 C

510 231 6805 F

tamalpais_s

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of image001.gif]