[Nobbc] THANKSGIVING RIDE

John Kenner jkenner at tamcab.com
Sat Nov 20 13:42:36 MST 2010

Rich,

I put Miata seats I my Elan.
You go to the junk yard and pick them up cheap,$175 for the pair in my case,
and they come with the runners attached. you just drill some new holes and
bolt
them in and your done. You can usually get them with speakers in the
headrest
for better sound from your stereo too!

JOHN KENNER

510 231 6803 P