[Nobbc] THANKSGIVING RIDE

Clif & Deborah Williamson hawkview at sonic.net
Fri Nov 19 16:43:01 MST 2010

Thanks for the info.  I am not sure yet how bad it is.
Here is sellers description:
flywheel 3 pounds lighter and rebalanced plus clutch area resurfaced by
professional speed shop in reseda california.
labor cost me 120 $. resurfaced clutch area has little surface rust ,should
have  no impact on clutch performance. tooth wheel in excellent condition.
I know for sure a stock flywheel is 21 pounds and will weight the new one
next week when I get it.
And defined condition:
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original
packaging.
So I assume it is new and modified.