[Nobbc] THANKSGIVING RIDE

John Kenner jkenner at tamcab.com
Thu Nov 18 19:56:54 MST 2010

Hello Fellow Club Members,

Just a reminder that I will be leading a ride the Sunday after

Thanksgiving. We will meet at Bad Ass Coffee at 11am and

depending on the weather we'll take a nice ride somewhere.

Probably you will be home by 2 or 3 pm. It will most likely

be TR250 weather so the ride won't be terribly fast or bumpy.

Bring turkey sandwiches and a full tank of gas as I think we

will be having lunch in a remote location. More route

information coming next week as the weather forecasts come in.

With 120+  members in this club I'd like to see a big turnout.

If the weathers nice forget Football for a few hours and go for a ride.

JOHN KENNER

'66 Lotus Elan

'72 Lotus Elan Plus 2 under construction.

'68 TR 250

'64 Triumph Herald almost back together

'05 Mini Cooper S John Cooper Works ( should be illeagle )

'05 BMW X5

'05 Ford F250 Super Duty

'04 Ford F150

'05 Ford F350 15' Box Van

'02 Ford F250 14' Box Van

'01 Ford F250 14' Box Van

5 Acres

4 Dogs

3 Horses

2 Daughters

1 Wife for 36 years

510 231 6803 P

415 806 2457 C

510 231 6805 F

tamalpais_s

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of image001.gif]