[Nobbc] TR4-A parts

G. Mugele mewgull at sonic.net
Thu Nov 11 15:47:32 MST 2010

Hi all,

I've just discovered the awful truth... almost everything I need for
the TR4-A is made from unobtainium.  Moss Motors has all the stuff I
don't need but is lacking most of the critical bits necessary to make
the little beauty safe and sane.  Can anyone here suggest a good
source for the vital bits in the E-brake?   The ratchet, pawl, release
button etc. are all unavailable from Moss.   They suggested an outfit
in Santa Clara called O'Connor Classic Autos which they said deals in
used Brit car parts.   But the number has been disconnected.  THAT's
not a good sign.

Thanks in advance for any aid,
Gerry

G. Mugele
mewgull at mugele.net

*** The world is made for people who aren't cursed with self
awareness.  -- Annie Savoy