[Nobbc] Let's ride!

MAEMLY at aol.com MAEMLY at aol.com
Thu Nov 4 19:16:10 MST 2010

Thanks and hope to see all on Sat.........Amy &  Mel

In a message dated 11/4/2010 7:06:11 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
nobbc at sonic.net writes:

We will  meet at 10AM Saturday in back of Bad Ass Coffee on the corner of
Mark West  Springs and Old Redwood Hwy...our "usual" spot. The weather is
deteriorating again so if it is raining we will cancel (if it's just
gloomy we'll ride!) and try for Sunday. If it rains both days, we'll
reschedule and curse our bad weather luck this year.

Ron
58  MGA

MAEMLY at aol.com wrote:
> To all....................... Just  got the Midget through smog.  Thanks
> all on different pieces  of advice. Thought we might be able to go on
our
> first ride  since meeting some of you at the Vintage Race at Infinieon.
But  of