[Nobbc] Let's ride!

Ron Engelhardt nobbc at sonic.net
Thu Nov 4 18:59:52 MST 2010

We will meet at 10AM Saturday in back of Bad Ass Coffee on the corner of
Mark West Springs and Old Redwood Hwy...our "usual" spot. The weather is
  deteriorating again so if it is raining we will cancel (if it's just
gloomy we'll ride!) and try for Sunday. If it rains both days, we'll
reschedule and curse our bad weather luck this year.