[Nobbc] NEW MORGAN 3 WHEELER

Mike Gianandrea mvg1 at att.net
Thu Nov 4 09:34:56 MST 2010

The new trike will have a Harley Davidson power plant, and a Japanese 5
speed, and updated suspension, other than that, Morgan has not changed the
design much at all. I would buy one tomorrow, but I would have to paint
about 75 cars to do so. FLAT.  broke right now. By the way, did you not say
that you had mentioned my painting services to a friend of yours that wanted
a car painted? I could use the recommendation and the work. Are you going to
go on the club ride Saturday?

MVG