[Nobbc] Let's ride!

Clif & Deborah Williamson hawkview at sonic.net
Wed Nov 3 09:41:37 MST 2010

Me too.

Hey, did anybody catch the latest and last of the season showing of Top
Gear?  Pretty interesting stuff.  The guys choose cars that represented
their generation .  These are all British cars of course that had been
replace by hatchbacks like the GTI and supposedly caused the demise of the
British Sports car.  May chose a TVR S2...sweet.  Richard a Lotus Elan/Isuzu
(guess we don't want to go there).  And Jeremy a really sweet Jensen
Healey/Lotus (don't want to go there either).  They competed against the
Stig in hatchbacks and it was pretty darn funny.  Catch it on BBS.

Yep count us in on the ride.  Need to get away from the house remodel for a
bit of R&R.

Clif and Deborah  74 JH.