[Nobbc] WCC

Tim Thresh tsthresh at hotmail.com
Wed May 19 16:41:05 MDT 2010

Wendell,

Mike Gianandrea has taken over logistics now as I am soon leaving for a Costa
Rica vacation.

 He will have ALL the tickets for collection from his place in Petaluma or he
will organize a "meet &drive" into the track/corral from Petaluma on that
morning. Look for further exciting information about the event from him in the
next few days. .

Tim