[Nobbc] FINAL!! Wine Country Classic tickets and Car Corral information

Frank Morris morrisf at SIDWater.org
Wed May 19 07:47:02 MDT 2010

Thanks again Tim! I will have two vehicles; 63 Jag XKE and 74 MGB. Have they
assigned the location for the paddock?
Frank Morris

----- Original Message -----
From: nobbc-bounces at autox.team.net <nobbc-bounces at autox.team.net>
To: Tim Thresh <tsthresh at hotmail.com>; North Bay British Car Club
<nobbc at autox.team.net>; Mike Gianandrea <mvg1 at verizon.net>
Sent: Tue May 18 23:31:41 2010
Subject: [Nobbc] FINAL!! Wine Country Classic tickets and Car Corral
information

Final list !!  I will order Wednesday morning so you are too late now! We
would still welcome you at the Car corral if you let Mike Gianandrea know you
are planning to come.

If you did not already mail me your check for $15 per ticket , please do so
now. [Tim Thresh, 5850 Melita Road. SANTA ROSA CA 95409 ]

 Brandon Augustine ( 2 )  ( MGB )
 Steve Plath ( 2 )
 Mark Darley ( 0 )   ( MGA )
 Greg Tatarian ( 2 )
 Tim Thresh ( 2 )       (MGA)
 Mel Roderick( 3 )  ( Midget + )
 Frank  Morris( 4 )  One vehicle (. ?..)
 Sarto Rocheleau ( 1 )    ( Elan )
 Andy Preston ( 1 )        ( MG A/B )
 Dick Anderson ( 4 )    ( Jag XKE )
 Dave Dalton ( 1 )         ( Mini )
 Charles Medcalf ( 2 )    (Jag Mk V )
 Wendell Bain ( 1 )   One vehicle ( Morgan)
 Clif and Debra Williamson ( 2 )  ( Jensen-Healey)
Walter Kilcherr ( 2 )  ( AH? )

 Total tickets =  ( 29 )
 Total vehicles = ( 15 or more )

Tickets will be available for collection from Mike Gianandrea. He will let
you
know when he has them.

Look forward to see such a great Club turn-out on 6/6 when I return from
Costa
Rica.

Tim
1958  Red MGA