[Nobbc] Sat ride and Infineon Classic offer

Tim Thresh tsthresh at hotmail.com
Sun May 9 13:59:47 MDT 2010

Great ride, John. Good pix, which I already forwarded to my father back in
England to show that I am back on the road.

The club formula really works even when poorly attended.  This time the
small numbers allowed the four vehicles to really "tool" around west county
roads without losing anyone- until I somehow separated from you all at 116
on the way home.I also learned that Elan's have slightly better
road-handling than the present (ultimate?) performance of my MGA. Do you
have an anti-roll bar fitted, Ron!

Now, a question for the members:  Anyone planning to attend the WINE COUNTRY
CLASSIC at Infineon Raceway on Sunday June 6th.  As a local Sonoma Valley
business I have the opportunity to purchase advance tickets incorporating
special admission to a Sonoma grandstand area, and food and souvenir
discounts.

Regular admission is $40 including a program and admission to the Wine
Country Pavilion with tastings etc.  I can purchase individual tickets at
$20, or blocks of 15+ tickets for $15/ticket , or 25 for $10/ticket.

If there is enough interest expressed by 5/17,   I will purchase some, and
those wanting them can mail me a check. Tickets will have to be collected
from 5850 Melita Rd, Santa Rosa CA 95409
on 6/3 or 6/4 since we will be away in Costa Rica after 5/23, and I am not
mailing (nor can I be sure that I will be free to attend that day myself).
If Ron is planning to go along then perhaps he can organize a caravan and
pick up the tickets for all?

Tim Thresh  ( Red 1958 MGA)
Melitta Station Inn
707-538-7715