[Nobbc] May British car events?

andy preston andypreston at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 4 20:01:07 MDT 2010

Gary, it's great to hear from you and see that you're still checking on the
NoBCC list.  My MGA Coupe was accepted for the concours in Class I1.  Import
cars prior to 1974 with an original cost of less than $5k.  That's a very
wide class that will include some stunning cars.  My little humble car will
probably be the runt of the litter.  Pop by and we'll have a chat and catch
up on what's going on.

Andy