[Nobbc] May British car events?

Alan and Paula Spencer jinger at pacbell.net
Tue May 4 01:18:19 MDT 2010

To all the May 16 Marin Sonoma highlights that Gerry mentioned, I'd like to
add that there will be a display of historic hot rods, a couple of 60s
Lamborghinis, a Muntz Jet, a Porsche 917, a special display of commercial
vehicles, a 1926 Bugatti Grand Prix racer, and lots more, including a talk
about Isky cams by none other than Ed Iskendarian, and of course, Janis
Joplin's psychedelic 356.  The new Rolls Ghost will be there, and so will the
only Lexus LFA supercar in the US.

In the North Bay, this is a car show
that no enthusiast should miss.  Gates open at 9:00.  For $15 a head, it's a
bargain.  Spread the word!

Cheers,

Alan Spencer