[Nobbc] May British car events?

Ron Engelhardt nobbc at sonic.net
Sun May 2 17:23:35 MDT 2010

Off the top of my head, Marin Concours is the 16th, Woodland is the 23rd
(thought it was the 16th but double checked). British Car Week is
5/29-6/6, Wine Country Classic at infineon on 30-31st, Rolling Thunder
at Thunderhill is 14th-16th. There's probably a dozen more that I can't
remember plus we should try to get two rides in this month (next weekend
and ???).