[Nobbc] Abnormally high oil pressure

andy preston andypreston at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 25 11:18:41 MST 2010

Greg, if you haven't sent your gauge yet to Palo Alto, you might consider
Nisonger in NY.  I've heard good and bad stories about both places.  I had
both my speedos for the MGA and MGB repaired and recalibrated by Nisonger.
They take between 6 to 8 weeks to return the gauge, so they aren't quick but
they work well.  I had a problem with the trip meter on the one speedo gauge
and returned it and it was corrected at no extra cost.  They charge around
$170.

Andy