[Nobbc] Abnormally high oil pressure

wendell bain wbain at sonic.net
Thu Mar 25 10:25:01 MST 2010

I used Palo Alto Speedometer to correct my Speedo's wavering needle.
They had it three times, charged me $180. and never got it right.
Then by some fluke, after six months the thing started working
like it should.
I wonder how they stay in business? I doubt I will use them again.
I have heard others with similar stories from this company.

Wendell