[Nobbc] Abnormally high oil pressure

Greg Badano gsb1159 at pacbell.net
Wed Mar 24 20:28:13 MST 2010

Hi Scott,

Thanks for the positive referral on Palo Alto Speedometer.  It is consistent
with another person who uses them.  I plan on sending them my speedometer for
refurbishment.  I picked up an inexpensive mechanical gauge from Auto Zone
today for $15 (thanks Rich!) and am going to see if I can figure out how to
tie it into the engine.  If the oil pressure gauge is bad as well PAS will be
seeing both of them.

Thanks again for everyone's suggestions.

Greg