[Nobbc] SATURDAY OYSTER RUN

Tom Reier bluesson at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 17 14:40:01 MST 2010

   Greg,
      You should talk with Mark Grinnall at www.grinnallcars.com. He's not
currently doing this, but he built a huge reputation turning TR6's into TR8s.
I believe they went to Rover v8s.
      As you'll see at the site, MG is busy with three wheelers in several
styles, including my Grinnall Scorpion III. But he knows all about
conversions, setups, suspension, you name it...if you're dropping a bigger
engine into a TR6.
                        "Tripod" Tom - Grinnall S3/07 Mini S