[Nobbc] Mark's gearbox

Mark Darley markdarley at mac.com
Mon Mar 15 21:37:15 MST 2010

Andy,

I am coming up to Petaluma tomorrow to pick up a spare tire from Mike
Gianandria.  I then have to head back to Mill Valley to trade cars and
get to the airport to pick up my brother at 3pm. (Leaving Mill Valley
at 2pm)

I will give you a call in the morning to see if you have time for a
test drive of my gearbox.  Of course the problem is, it will be hot
and may not demonstrate the problem.

Wednesday I am taking my guests sailing on Tomales Bay, but Thursday I
may be able to get to San Rafael with a relatively cold gearbox.

Talk to you tomorrow (Tuesday) AM.

Mark

Mark Darley
markdarley at mac.com