[Nobbc] SATURDAY OYSTER RIDE

John Kenner jkenner at tamcab.com
Mon Mar 15 20:31:06 MST 2010

WE COULD START AT THE USUAL PLACE MEETING AT 10 FOR A 10:30 DEPARTURE.
AND I'LL LEAD YOU THERE TO ARRIVE AROUND LUNCH TIME. WE COULD PLAN A STOP
AT THE CHEESE FACTORY TO PICK UP MARINITES, LET ME KNOW IF THERE IS INTEREST
IN THAT.
IF NO INTEREST WE'LL SKIP THAT PART.

I'LL TRY TO COME UP WITH SOME SORT OF WRITTEN ROUTE INSTRUCTIONS
PRIOR TO RIDE DAY. RAIN CANCELS.

LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU ALL ON SATURDAY,

JOHN KENNER

510 231 6803 P
415 806 2457 C
510 231 6805 F