[Nobbc] OYSTERS

Paige, Dean DPaige at srcity.org
Tue Mar 9 09:12:16 MST 2010

Not exactly Yuppie junk but tiny servings WAY overpriced. Good place for
the S.F. and Marin upper crust to mix and match. Nick's is now owned and
operated by McCormicks and Kuletos of Seattle and SF fame.
The oyster farm operations on the bay are definitely the right choice as
noted by others. Bring along a cooler and bring a dozen or two back
home.

I'm starting tonight on removing the interior and the tranny tunnel on
the TR-6. Should have most of the nuts and bolts off of the unit but
will likely do the removal in the next couple of days. Then new flywheel
gear ring and a cursory check of the transmission. Though, I am
considering replacement with a Toyota 5 speed conversion. Any lister
have experience with that?

Deano