[Nobbc] my search for an MGB

Jim Christian jamesechristian at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 8 21:00:58 MST 2010

Don,
My neighbor has a mid-60's foadster inPrimrose yellow, very original,
from her teenage years.  Hasn't been able to part with it, nor to get around
to making it a driver again.  It is complete and not trashed.  Would be
probably what you are looking for.

Since these NOBBC replies to go everybody
and I don't want to broadcast someone's information, please call me at home
415-566-4373 and I will give you her name and number.