[Nobbc] Marin Concours D'Elegance

sales at mvgmoldedproducts.com sales at mvgmoldedproducts.com
Wed Jan 27 10:58:38 MST 2010

Wow, so much to say about a car show, and this will be my last comments on
this subject. I know we are all suffering through a tough economy and all
that, but were talking about $15 or so to attend, and $60 to show a car.
That's pretty reasonable, certainly compared to going to Pebble Beach. I find
it hard to believe that any real car buff, especially in Marin or Sonoma
counties, that can afford to own or maintain a vintage car would really
complain about $15. Sorry, but that's me. $15 to have close access to not only
the very existance of our favorite (?) hobby, but also a wide variety and
number of really beautiful cars of different type and era, and not have to go
to Pebble Beach, and spend MORE money to see the same cars? Come on, what's
the complaint. Last year's event was sponsored in part by a Doctor from San
Rafael that has a private collection that is very significant, and some of his
cars will again be displayed in this event. Whether you want to look at Jags,
MGs, Porches, or Dusenbergs, Marmons, and Pierce Arrows, these cars are
rolling artwork, and well worth the price of FIFTEEN BUCKS? Come on, lets get
real. See you there.

Michael
64 TR4