[Nobbc] MGA needs body work

Mark Darley markdarley at mac.com
Tue Jan 26 14:35:10 MST 2010

My 58 MGA had a door creased and knocked out of line when it was
shipped over from Maui.  (Probably some gorilla used it to push the
car when he couldn't work out how to start it). The shipping company
is going to pay for repairing it (and some other dings I hope).

Can anyone recommend a really good shop in Marin?

Liam O'Flaherty said he thought there was a guy in Santa Rosa? who
worked purely on MGAs and was a wizard.  Anyone know who this is, or
have another recommendation?

Thanks
Mark
58 Tyrolite Green MGA.