[Nobbc] Looking for a London Taxi

Alan and Paula Spencer jinger at pacbell.net
Tue Jan 5 14:24:48 MST 2010

Calling all British car lovers!

Ron Engelhardt of NOBBC suggested I use this
list to try to sorce a London taxi - preferably black, classic FX4, (or even
FX3?)  I run Wheels, which is an agency that places special-interest cars in
photo shoots, movies, special events, etc.  Here's my website:
www.Wheels-Cars-for-Film.com

I've received a request for a London taxi to be
used in a trade show in SF.  The owner would qualify for a fee, still to be
negotiated.  If you know of somebody who owns a taxi that could be made
available for static display indoors for several days, please contact me as
soon as possible.  Thanks!

Alan Spencer
415 457 3721
jinger at pacbell.net