[Nobbc] 2010 MILLE - 113973807743464764076 - Picasa Web Albums

Greg Tatarian gtwincams at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 20:23:16 MDT 2010

Rich,
John and I both thought it interesting that the Alfa Giulia was approved
for entry, since as I recall they started production of that model in
1962. It wasn't built on a 1957 platform, though most Alfas of the era
were derivative of earlier models to some extent. Three of those entry
fees would buy that car!
Greg